Please read our policy below carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your personal data.
Modifications to this Policy
RFHE office is located in the United Kingdom If you are providing personally identifiable information and are not a resident of the United Kingdom , your country’s laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in the United Kingdom, in particular, the United Kingdom may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. By providing information to RFHE, you are transferring your personal data to the United Kingdom, and you consent to the transfer to, retention of and processing of your data in the United Kingdom.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
RFHE collects and maintains a variety of personally identifiable information, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, business and home addresses, as well as demographic information and courses or areas of study in which you may be interested. RFHE collects information directly from you through, for example, online application and registration forms, when subscribing to our mailing list as well as offline, through event registration forms, or meetings. Information is collected and maintained from participants in RFHE programs, application forms, current and past website users, survey respondents, and others. To the extent that information requested is not required for your participation in a given RFHE programme/activity, you will be told which information is optional. Should you fail to provide optional information, certain RFHE programs or features may not be available to you.
RFHE may also maintain information about you that you do not directly provide, whether it is information received from third parties, such as referees, employers and partners or information RFHE collects about your activities.
Passive Online Data Collection
Use, Sharing and Retention of Personally Identifiable Information
RFHE uses personally identifiable information gathered and stored on the RFHE database for the purposes described at the time of collection or for the purpose of sending information about general RFHE initiatives and specific initiatives that we think will be of interest to you; and for RFHE to evaluate the reach and impact of its initiatives. We may also use your personally identifiable information to tailor your experience at our sites, to compile and display content and information that we think you might be interested in, and to provide you with content according to such preferences.
RFHE may share personally identifiable information with third parties for legitimate business purposes, including for the following reasons or in the following circumstances:
- To vendors or third-parties who deliver or provide goods and services or otherwise act on behalf of or at the direction of RFHE , which third parties include, for example, training providers and partners, product-fulfillment companies, third-party event hosts, other third parties who may provide services on web sites that are accessible from links on one of our Sites, and credit card companies processing payment;
- If you are an event attendee, speaker, or sponsor, some of your information might be included in the event Programme, which might be publicly disclosed, and may also be shared with third-party event sponsors and exhibitors;
- To investigate potentially fraudulent or questionable activities;
- In anticipation of and in the course of an actual or potential sale, reorganization, consolidation, merger, or amalgamation of all or part of our business or operations; and
- When we believe it is necessary to cooperate with law enforcement or in response to a government request, including if specifically requested or required, as otherwise permitted by law, and for other valid ISACA business purposes.
RFHE retains personally identifiable information for as long as necessary for its legitimate activities , and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
RFHE uses reasonable measures to safeguard sensitive personally identifiable information, which measures are appropriate to the type of information maintained, and follows applicable laws regarding safeguarding any such information under our control. In addition, on our website, RFHE uses Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) to enhance data privacy and help prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under RFHE control.
RFHE cannot guarantee, however, that your information will remain secure. The Internet by its nature is a public forum, and RFHE encourages you to use caution when disclosing information online. Often, you are in the best situation to protect yourself online.
Links to Third-Party Sites
How to Contact RFHE and Modify Your Information or Preferences
To help us keep your personal information up to date, or to request access to the personal information RFHE maintains about you, you may contact us at 27 St James Place, London, SW1A 1NR or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org